We are constantly looking to add new members to our team who are determined, hardworking, and have a high interest in the tech world. If you think you are good fit for our team, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is for a Senior Services Developer who has shipped multiple products including one or more versions of services. The candidate should be able to design robust,
available, secure and performant services with specific design skills in Cloud APIs, object models and data layers. The candidate should have top of the line coding and debugging skills in managed and/or native code. The ability to understand breadth of technologies at technical depth and the ability to convey them crisply through design docs and presentations are required. The candidate should be energetic, motivated and a self-starter with a relentless focus on getting things done. The right candidate will be continuously improving himself and making others around him better as well.
• 5+ years of software engineering experience building scalable web services/applications
• 3+ years of experience developing software in C#, .NET
• Excellent work ethics and passion for the problem at hand
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong people and collaboration skills in terms of leading reports and working with Test, PM, Design, UA disciplines
• Skilled at measuring and building the most performant and secure APIs
• Solid debugging, testing, and problem solving skills
• Experience with cloud technologies and concepts like ASP.NET, XML, REST, IIS, Silverlight, WCF, Certificates, WAN simulators, geo redundancy, disaster recovery, etmon/ fiddler/ wireshark
• A BA or MS degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
Preferred qualifications include Computer Science/Engineering or related degree, 3+ years of hands-on developer experience with .NET.
• Demonstrated hands-on software development experience with current and emerging web technologies
• Demonstrated hands-on software development experience with current and emerging Windows platform technologies, such as the .NET Framework, Visual Studio, and Microsoft Azure; and other Microsoft technologies such as SQL Server and Microsoft collaboration technologies such as SharePoint, Exchange and OCS.
• Experience using and integrating non-Microsoft technologies (Ruby, PHP, Flex/Flash, Linux, Eclipse, Java) Microsoft certifications (MCSD, MCT, MCSE, etc.)
CloudXtension is seeking a Mobile Application Developer to join as a key member of its mobile development team. You should be a leader, a doer, and someone who loves to take on big challenges and loves creating elegant mobile solutions to complex problems. You have hands-on experience conceiving, designing and building mobile applications, including developing wireframe, UI and storyboard for new projects. You are a self-starter with deep technical experience and a great attitude. Individual must have excellent communication skills, be able to represent CloudXtension, and participate in design and discovery sessions with the customer. You should bring immediate value to the organization while quickly learning the particular technology and application domain at hand.
• Participate in design and discovery session with key customers and build storyboard, UI and mockup application on Android/iOS platform. Develop new applications and features with aggressive timelines.
• Work with the customer/CX product development team and to build the core business functionality.
• Provide work estimate based on customer needs, and develop SOW.
• Document compatibility requirements between mobile development platforms, languages and development environments; and enforce application development life cycle (ADLC).
• Conduct architecture discussion with customer and development team.
• Make good trade-offs between building something new and using existing open source.
• 5 years experience in developing enterprise web applications using Java or .Net framework.
• Minimum 3 years of experience developing mobile application on iOS and Android, including Mobile Business application and Mobile consumer application.
• A bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering or a related technical discipline.
• Must have published applications on App store and Android Market place.
• Must have e-commerce app development experience, including application on cloud-based platforms.
• Demonstrated experience building web services, network communications, databases, and location based services.
• Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, iPhone OS, X-Code
• Ruby, Ruby on Rails (or similar web tools)
• Android SDK, iOS SDK
• MySQL, SQLite, SQLServer
• A high level of experience with Internet protocols and technologies; including HTTP, SSL, DNS, TCP/IP, XML, and JSON*
• Strong knowledge of J2EE technology, XPath/XQuery, Java, OR Strong skills in .Net Framework.
• Joomla, WordPress, PHP, J2EE, Java 1.4, Struts